Do have a phone at home with a cracked screen or missing parts? Did you know that ecoATM pays cash for these phones? That’s correct – we buy broken phones. No longer do you need to leave your used phones to collect dust just because of a few blemishes or missing parts. You could be missing out on instant cash for that phone, so why not see how much it’s worth at an ecoATM kiosk?
How to Get Paid for Your Broken Phones
ecoATM is an easy, local solution to getting on-the-spot cash for your used and yes, even broken devices. We currently have over 3,000 kiosks across the US and continue to grow in new locations. Follow these simple steps to sell your broken phone.
- Before visiting an ecoATM kiosk, you’ll need to prep your device for selling. We recommend transferring any content you’d like to access in the future and disconnecting from your carrier. For further instructions, check out our guide on prepping your device.
- Reset your phone to factory settings. Make sure to release any device tracking as well, such as Find My iPhone.
- Find an ecoATM in your neighborhood by visiting our locator site.
- Bring in your broken or used phones to your chosen ecoATM kiosk, along with a valid driver’s license.
- Follow the simple steps provided on the kiosk’s screen. We’ll ask that you connect your phone, which helps us to best determine an accurate offer. Should you accept the offer, you will be paid in cash on the spot!
And there you have it. That old broken phone you have wasting space in your drawer at home could be cash in your wallet instantly. We accept devices from all walks of life, whether they’re new, used or broken. If they have no cash value, we responsibly recycle them to limit electronic waste from entering our ecosystem. Stop by an ecoATM kiosk today to see how much you could earn for smart recycling.